Wednesday 8 January 2014

Essie No Place like Chrome

Hello girls!

Today I am wearing another nail polish from Essie's Mirror Metallics Collection - Essie No Place like Chrome.
No Place like Chrome is a metallic silver nail polish.

Again today I used a base of Essie Fill the Gap! to smooth out the surface of the nail, so the metallic nail polish won't show every little imperfection.

This nail polish is ridiculously opaque and covers the nails completely by the first layer. The second layer I just apply to smooth out the streaks. Dry time is also insanely quick!

I took some pictures in different lightnings for you.

Inside in soft lightning
Inside in strong lightning 
Outside

I am thinking of making a ruffian manicure with this nail polish as a base and a dark blue nail polish on top of it! What do you think of that idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment