Friday 24 January 2014

Animal Themed Manicure #6

Hello ladies!

Sorry for not having posted anything all week. I wore Essie Toggle to the Top most of the week, but the weather really sucks in Denmark these days, so the sun wasn't out any of the days I wore it and I didn't get to take any pictures of it on. It is really pretty though.

But today I have some more animal themed nail art to show you guys.
This time it's a bumble bee manicure!

I started off with a yellow base on all my fingers with two to three layers of Ciaté Big Yellow Taxi. Afterwards I used my Black Barry M Nail Art Pen to draw the black lines on my little finger, index finger and thumb and to draw the little bee and its track on my two accent nails. Lasty I used my White Barry M Nail Art Pen to draw some details on the bumble bee.

It may sound difficult, but it was surprisingly easy.


Do you like this animal manicure, girls?

No comments:

Post a Comment