Monday 23 June 2014

Graduation

Hi girls!

Today I graduated the Danish Gymnasium!

"The Danish Gymnasium offers a 3-year general academically-oriented upper secondary program which builds on the 9th or 10th form of the Folkeskole and leads to the upper secondary school exit examination (the studentereksamen). This qualifies a student for admission to higher education Preparatory, subject to the special entrance regulations applying to the individual higher education programs. Colloquially gymnasium refers to what formally called STX." (Source).

For the special occasion, I did my nails and made them match my student cap using Essie Bourdeaux with an accent nail of Essie Toggle to the Top.



Before I graduated I posted the picture below to Instagram and asked my friends which one they thought matched the cap the best! I am so happy with the two Essies that I ended up wearing.



Here is a picture of me (the face behind the nails) with my student cap and my matching nails!


I am so happy today and I love that my nails is matching my cap!
What do you girls think about the manicure? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished!
- Louise.

No comments:

Post a Comment