Wednesday 4 June 2014

04 Disney

Hey guys!

Today I have the second manicure of the June Nail Art Challenge for you! This time it is Disney nail art so I decided to make a manicure inspired by one of my favorite Disney movies: Finding Nemo.

I started off with a orange base of Maybelline Orange Attack on all of my nails except for my accent nail which I painted blue with Essie Mesmerize.
On the orange nails I used the white Essie Blanc and the black Essie Licorice to paint on clown fish details with a small nail art brush to make the nails look like Marlin and Nemo. For these nails I was inspired by this manicure by Kayla Shevonne.
On the accent nail I used the yellow Ciaté Big Yellow Taxi and the dark blue Essie After School Boy Blazer to paint on the blue tang fish details to make the nails look like Dory.


I am in love with how these turned out: so simple, but so funny and cute!
What do you girls think? Does it remind you of Finding Nemo? Let me know the comments!

Stay polished!
- Louise.

No comments:

Post a Comment