Friday 13 June 2014

Fancy Friday: Geometrical

Hello ladies!

Today I have another Fancy Friday manicure for you guys!
Fancy Friday is a group of Danish nail polish keen blogger, that follows a joint challenge in the world of nail polish and nail art every friday.

This time the Fancy Friday challenge is geometrical nail art!
I was inspired by this edgy manicure by The Nailasaurus to make a geometrical ruffian manicure!

I started off with a light blue base of By K. Blue Fog on all of my fingers. Afterwards I used a nail art striper and the dark blue polish By K. Ink to make rectangles on my nails - and there you have it: a geometrical ruffian manicure!



I love how simple and pretty this geometrical manicure turned out!
What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished!
- Louise.

Remember to check out what the other girls created for this week's challenge down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment