Sunday 15 June 2014

15 Fathers Day

Hey guys!

Today I have another manicure for the June Nail Art Challenge for you - a Fathers Day manicure!

In Denmark we celebrate Fathers Day on the 5th of June every year, so I already celebrated it this year. My little brother and I gave our father a specialty beer and some peanuts.

I really did not know what to do for this manicure! I thought long and hard about doing beer nails, suit nails or something like that. Then I remembered this manicure by Erin at Paint Those Piggies and I decided to use the idea!

I told my father to pick between two and five polishes. He chose the white polish Essie Blanc, the black polish Essie Licorice and the green polish Essie Going Incognito, and told me to do football nails, because every dad is watching the World Cup these days! And that is what I did!


I love how these turned out! So fun and sporty!
What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished!
- Louise.

No comments:

Post a Comment