Sunday 18 October 2015

Stamping

Hey guys!

Today I have some stamping over the gorgeous A England Saint George to share with you!
I borrowed Saint George from Milena of Nail That Design when she visited me.

For the manicure I started off with green base of A England Saint George on all my nails. Afterwards I stamped the floral design with Essie Penny Talk and MoYou London Pro Plate 07.


And here's a macro shot!


I definitly need Saint George in my collection!
What do you guys think about this stamping design? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

3 comments:

  1. So, so pretty :D

    Katrine // bookishmanicurist.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Green is colour of life! And this stamp is awesome too! By the way, I like your nails shape. I used to have the square shape. When I was on a business trip in Ibiza, one of the mobile nail technicians suggested me to round my nails, and I agreed.

    ReplyDelete