Wednesday 28 October 2015

Den Store Bagedyst

Hello ladies!

Today I have some nail art inspired by a cake by Ditte from Den Store Bagedyst (The Great Danish Bake Off) to show you guys!

Credit: DR

For the manicure I started off with a white base of piCture pOlish Bright White on my middle finger, ring finger, and pinky and a pink base of Essie Lovie Dovie on my pointer and thumb. Afterwards I used a dotting tool and white acrylic paint to make the polka dots on my pointer and thumb and a make-up sponge and the following polishes: Essie I Pink I Can, Essie Lovie Dovie, and Essie Watermelon to make the gradient on my pinky and ring finger. Lastly I freehanded the Minnie Mouse head on my middle finger with a small nail art brush and acrylic paint.


I need to make some more cake-inspired nail art!
What do you guys think about this manicure? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment