Monday 26 October 2015

Crime Scene

Hey guys!

Today I have some crime scene nail art for Halloween inspired by @banicured_ to show you guys!

For the manicure I started off with a black base of piCture pOlish Darcy on all my nails. Afterwards I used a straw and red acrylic paint to make the red splatter resembling blood on my pointer and thumb, the white nail polish piCture pOlish Bright White and my finger to make the finger prints on my middle and ring finger, and yellow and black acrylic paint to freehand the crime scene sign on my pinky.


I am really proud of this manicure and I love how it turned out!
What do you guys think about this Halloween nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have made a gorgeous mani! I saw such an amazing work only once, when my cousin had made it at the manicure and pedicure nail salon , being on a business trip to Ibiza. You' are a true professional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete