Friday 23 October 2015

OPI Give Me Space

Hey guys!

Today I have a swatch and review of OPI Give Me Space from the new OPI Starlight Holiday 2015 collection!
Give Me Space is a dark blue scattered holo.

The formula was amazing and it applies to the nail like a dream. It is opaque in two thin coats and it dries really fast, which makes for a quick manicure.
The holo is not visible inside, but in the sun (or under the flash-light on your phone LOL) it is beautiful!


I am so glad brands like OPI is finally making scattered holos! More of that please!
What do you guys think about this nail polish? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

1 comment:

  1. Blue nails look amazing! I see you love what you are doing! Such beauty can be created only with love! I`m attending nail & beauty studio . Hope, one day, I`ll be able to work such miracle on somebody`s nails!

    ReplyDelete