Thursday 16 October 2014

Future Nail Polish Corner

Hello ladies!

Today I have something different for you guys: my ideas and plans for my future nail polish corner.
My boyfriend granted me a nail polish corner in our apartment, even though we only have about 50 square meters (approx. 60 square yards) - he is so sweet. Naturally I started dreaming, brainstorming, googling, planning, and organizing right away and here's what I found out!


I already own two red Helmers, but I am going to buy two new ones in white as that is the theme colour of my nail station - that way my nail polishes will be the focus. I will also buy a high gloss white table top, so the Helmers will be part of my desk. Instead of a traditional desk chair, I will buy an Erland chair and some faux sheep skin so I can sit comfortably while doing my nails. Lastly I will buy a work lamp and an acrylic nail polish stand for my untried or special nail polishes!

I cannot wait until January to buy this - I am so excited!
What do you guys think about my plans so far? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment