Friday 10 October 2014

Fancy Friday: Cake Decoration

Hello ladies!

Today I have some Fancy Friday nail art to show you guys!
This time the challenge is International Cake Decoration Day and I decided to recreate an old cupcake manicure from before I even had this blog. That is why I decided to make another Then & Now to show you guys how much I have developed these last years.

The 'Then' manicure is from about a year and a half ago and I used one of my very first Essies for the base: Essie Mint Candy Apple.

Then

For the 'Now' manicure I started off with the same blue base of Essie Mint Candy Apple. Afterwards I followed this tutorial by cutepolish on YouTube using Essie Lovie Dovie (pink), Essie Pink Happy (dark pink), Maybelline Coral Craze (orange), acrylic paints (white and red) and a small nail art brush.

Now

I am really proud of how much I have developed these last years!
What do you girls think of today's manicure? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls created for this week's challenge down below!


2 comments:

  1. WOW det ser vildt flot ud :D Elsker hjertet på toppen ! SÅ fint ;D

    ReplyDelete