Friday 3 October 2014

Fancy Friday: Party

Hi girls!

Today I have some Fancy Friday nail art to show you guys and this time the challenge is Party!
At first I wanted to make beer nails, but I could not find a good beer colour in my polish stash - not even with the help of my boyfriend who is a collector of beer! So instead of beer nails I decided to make some nail art that I would actually wear to a party. I normally just wear plain red nails (to match my red lipstick), a plain colour to match my outfit, or some simple nail art, which I will be doing today!
The manicure was inspired by the ever so amazing Miss Chinchilly.

For the manicure I started off with a black base of Essie Licorice. Afterwards I used a small nail art brush and the gold/silver glitter Essie Beyond Cosy to make random lines in different lengths down the nails.


I really like this manicure and I will definitely be wearing this look to the next party I go to!
What do you guys think about this nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls created for this week's challenge down below!


1 comment: