Monday 1 September 2014

Fabulous Fruits: Watermelon

Hi girls!

Today I have some more nail art for the fruit theme Fabulous Fruits to show you guys.
The nail art I did today is a watermelon skittlette manicure!
If you do not know what a skittlette manicure is, you can read about how Marta from Chit Chat Nails explains it here.

For the manicure I used the beautiful watermelon pink polish Estée Lauder Tumultuous Pink on my thumb and ring finger and the green Essie Pretty Edgy with the blue and green glitter Oh My Gosh Ocean Club on my pinky. On my middle and index finger I used some striping tape to make watermelon pink triangles with Estée Lauder Tumultuous Pink. Afterwards I freehanded on the details of the watermelon with Essie Pretty Edgy (green), Etude House GR701 (light green), Essie Blanc (white) and Essie Licorice (black).


The summer is almost over, but I am not done with my fruit theme just yet!
What do you girls think about this watermelon skittlette manicure? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment