Tuesday 2 September 2014

Fabulous Fruits: Pineapple

Hi girls!

Today I have even more nail art for the fruit theme Fabulous Fruits to show you guys!
The nail art I did today is a pineapple skittlette manicure for the Danish nail polish brand By K.

If you do not know what a skittlette manicure is, you can read about how Marta from Chit Chat Nails explains it here and if you want to know more about the Danish nail polish brand By K. you can visit their website here.

For the manicure I started off with a purple base of By K. Lavender Blue on all my nails except my pinky which I painted with the textured purple nail polish Nicole by OPI I'm Stucco on You. Afterwards I freehanded pineapples on my ring and middle finger with By K. Dandelion (yellow), By K. First Class (green) and By K. Choco Mousee (brown).


I simply love how these turned out!
What do you girls think about this pineapple nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment