Thursday 4 September 2014

Essie Style Cartel

Hey guys!

Those of you following me on Instagram, saw my picture (and my exaggerated #hashtags) of my newly received Essie Dress to Kilt Collection Fall 2014.


Today I have a swatch and review of one of the polishes from the new collection - Essie Style Cartel, which is a dark navy blue crelly.

The formula was amazing - it was nice and so easy to apply. The opacity was fantastic as well - so pigmented that I applied two coats of base coat to be on the safe side. And the best part is that the finish is so shiny that you can almost see my reflection in the nails - how amazing is that?
I used two thin coats for the picture below.


I love a good blue and this one is perfect for fall!
What do you girls think about this blue? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment