Thursday 25 September 2014

Dry Marble

Hello ladies!

Today I have some nail art to show you guys - a dry marble skittlette!
The dry marble technique was inspired by Krummes krummelurer.

For the manicure I started off with a light blue base of Essie Borrowed & Blue on my pinky, ring and middle finger. On my pointer and thumb I started off with a blue base of Ciaté Skinny Jeans. For the nail art on my ring and middle finger, I applied Essie Borrowed & Blue on half the nail and Ciaté Skinny Jeans on the other half. Afterwards I used an orange stick to draw spirals in the still wet nail polish. To finish off the skittlette I applied China Glaze Fairy Dust on my pinky.


I love, love, love this simple and easy dry marble technique!
What do you girls think about this nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment