Saturday 4 July 2015

Pastel Galaxy

Hello ladies!

Today the sweet Milena of Nail That Design and I made another pair of twin nails together - this time we made a pastel galaxy manicure.
You can check out Milenas blogpost here!


For the manicure I started off with a white base of OPI Alpine Snow on all my nails. Afterwards I used a make-up sponge dabbed with random blobs of nail polish (piCture pOlish Chillax, piCture pOlish Instinct, and piCture pOlish Mad Magenta) followed by a white layer to tone them down and make them more pastel, to make the gradient effect. Then I applied the holographic glitter China Glaze Fairy Dust to all my nails. To finish everything off I used a small dotting tool, a small nail art brush and the white nail polish to add small planets and stars.


I really like how our pastel galaxy manicures turned out!
What do you guys think about these twin nails? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment