Wednesday 15 July 2015

F.U.N Lacquer 24 Karat Diamond

Hello ladies!

Today I have a swatch and review of F.U.N Lacquer 24 Karat Diamond to show you guys!
24 Karat Diamond is a silver holographic glitter in a clear base.

The glitter pay-off of this polish is AMAZING and it is completely opaque with three thin coats (or one normal coat followed by one sponged coat). The formula is a little thick because of all the glitter, but that just makes it easier to apply.


This nail polish is so freaking beautiful! It looks like a unicorn puked all over my nails and the holo is SO strong! The picture does not do it any justice, but I uploaded a video to my Instagram!

This holo is so beautiful I could die!
What do you guys think about this nail polish? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment