Friday 3 July 2015

Fancy Friday: Summer Drink

Hello ladies!

Today it is time for another Fancy Friday manicure.
The challenge this week is to be inspired by my favorite summer drink. I enjoy a cold Coca Cola with ice cubes and a slice of lemon (and maybe even a splash of rum), so that was what I was inspired by.

For the manicure I started off with a red base of Essie Happy Wife Happy Life on all my nails. Afterwards I used a small nail art brush and the silver nail polish Essie No Place Like Chrome to make the Coca Cola inspired lines down my middle and ring finger. To finish off the skittlette I applied the lemon Fimo cane slice to my pinky.


I really think you can see what I got inspired by!
What do you guys think about this Coca Cola inspired manicure? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls made for this week's challenge down below!


2 comments:

  1. Super flotte negle. Man er slet ikke i tvivl om hvad du bedst kan li

    ReplyDelete