Monday 19 June 2017

Graduation

Hey guys!

Three years ago I graduated from the Danish gymnasium and today it is my baby brothers turn! That is why I made some nail art for the special occasion inspired by the student cap and by Katrines Negle!

For the manicure I started off with a bordeaux base of Cirque Colors Garnet on all my nails, except for my ring finger which I painted white with Essence Wild White Ways. Afterwards I freehanded the student cap inspired nail art on my ring finger with a small nail art brush, the bordeaux polish Essie Bordeaux, and the black polish Essie Licorice. To finish everything off I added a small gold stud.


And here's a picture with my own student cap!


I think this nail art turned out so cute and perfect for the occasion!
What do you guys think about this manicure? Let me know in the comments.

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment