Saturday 21 May 2016

ÜNT Ready for Takeoff (Peel Off base coat)

Hey guys!

Today I have a review of ÜNT Ready for Takeoff (Peel Off base coat) to share with you.
Removing glitter polish is an eternal struggle, but this base coat makes the removal so much easier!


I decided to test it with this glitter mani (I used Essie Butler Please and Essie Set in Stones).


Now for the review: the dry time is the only downside to this miracle product - it takes 4 to 5 minutes to dry, but I recommend you wait a few more minutes before applying the polish. Other than that it is an amazing peel off base coat - it is easy to apply and even easier to remove (check out the weirdly satisfying peelies below).


I am so ecstatic over this base coat - it works amazingly!
What do you guys think about this product? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment