Thursday 14 January 2016

Twin Nails

Hey guys!

Today I have some twin nails that I did with the sweet Selina of @nailsbyselina inspired by the amazing Nicole of Young Wild and Polished to share with you!


For the manicure I started off with a nude base of OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around on my pinky, pointer, and thumb, and a silver holo glitter base of F.U.N Lacquer 24 Karat Diamond on my middle and ring finger. Afterwards I used a dotting tool and the polish black Essie Licorice to make the polka dots on my middle finger and mini chevron nail vinyls, saran wrap, OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around, and Essie Licorice to make the nail art on my ring finger.


I just love how these twin nails turned out!
What do you guys think about this nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment