Sunday 17 January 2016

Mani Swap

Hey guys!

Today I made a mani swap with the amazingly talented Eva of Coewless! I love all her perfect freehand nail art, but I wouldn't even try to recreate that, so I chose her cute multicoloured polka dot mani and she chose my polka dot skittlette - she even made the bow herself!


For the manicure I started off with a white base of CND Cream Puff on all my nails. Afterwards I made the polka dots with a small dotting tool and the following polishes: OPI I Just Can't Cope-Acabana (yellow), Essie Avenue Maintain (blue), Essie Lapiz of Luxury (purple), Essie Lovie Dovie (pink), Maybelline Coral Craze (self-explanatory), and Essie Mojito Madness (green).


I am so honored that Eva wanted to do this mani swap with me!
What do you guys think about this nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment