Monday 21 December 2015

12 Days of Christmas: Snowman

Hey guys!

Today it is time for another 12 Days of Christmas manicure!
This time I made a snowman skittlette. 

For the manicure I started off with a white base of CND Cream Puff on all my nails except for my pinky which I painted red with Essie Happy Wife Happy Life. Afterwards I freehanded the snowman's face on my middle finger with black acrylic paint, the orange L'Oréal Lush Tangerine and a small nail art brush and the snowman's body on my ring finger with black acrylic paint, the red Essie Happy Wife Happy Life, Mundo de Uñas Green and a small nail art brush. I finished off by stamping the stripes on my pinky with MoYou London Festive 06 and Mundo de Uñas Green stamping polish.


This snowman is so cute!
What do you guys think about this christmas nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment