Saturday 19 December 2015

12 Days of Christmas: Presents

Hey guys!

Time for another manicure for my 12 Days of Christmas series - 3D presents!

For the manicure I stamped different christmas designs from the MoYou London Festive 06 plate in different colors. On my pointer I used the white CND Cream Puff stamped with the red By K. Oy-Mak, on my middle finger I used the dark green Essie Going Incognito stamped with the holographic green Literary Lacquer Green Gables, on my ring finger I used the red Essie Head Mistress stamped with the gold Essie Good as Gold, and on my pinky I used the light blue Deborah Lippmann Blue Orchid stamped with the silver Essie No Place Like Chrome. To make the presents I used striping tape in different colors.


I used my new MoYou London sticky stamper to make this nail art and it is A-MA-ZING!
What do you guys think about this christmas manicure? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment