Tuesday 5 May 2015

Twin Nails

Hey guys!

Today I have some twin nails that I did with the sweet Selina of @nailsbyselina to show you guys!


For the manicure I started off with a white base of OPI Alpine Snow on my pointer and middle finger, a silver holographic base of Dance Legend T-1000 on my ring finger, and a mint green base of OPI That's Hula-rious on my pinky. Afterwards I made the gradient on my pointer and middle finger with a make-up sponge, the taupe/brown Essie Chinchilly, and the mint green OPI That's Hula-rious. Lastly I made the leopard print on my pointer and middle finger with a small dotting tool, the white OPI Alpine Snow, and the black Essie Licorice.


I really like how our manicures turned out!
What do you guys think about out twin nails? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment