Sunday 3 May 2015

Liebster Blog Award

Hi girls!

I was tagged by my fellow Dane - the sweet Amalie of Kuchen's Claws - to do this Liebster Blog Award.

The rules
1. Write a post about your nomination.
2. Write 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions you are asked.
4. Nominate some other bloggers for the award.
5. Ask the bloggers you nominated 11 new questions.
6. Tell the bloggers you nominated.


11 random facts about me
1. I love nail polish way too much!
2. My favorite color is blue.
3. I study psychology at Aarhus University.
4. I have a redhaired boyfriend.
5. My favorite fruit is strawberries.
6. When I get older I want a french bulldog named James (like a sir).
7. I love baking, but hate cooking.
8. I have been politically active since I was 16 years old.
9. My only sibling is my little brother Lars.
10. My favorite season is winter.
11. My favorite movie is Prime.

My answers for Amalie's questions
1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in a little town in Southern Jutland, Denmark.
2. Are you a city girl or a country girl?
Both! I grew up in the country and I enjoy how nice and quit it is, but I really like living in the city and to be closer to everything.
3. Which sense do you use the most?
Definitely my vision. I love looking at beautiful things!
4. What is the most important thing in a friend?
That they listen to and (try to) understand my problems, but also the fact that you can have fun and laugh together!
5. Have you ever met a friend from the internet in real life? How was it?
Yes! I met Nina of NailGeek.dk and Sofie of Swaafie a few month ago. It was really awesome putting a face on the floating hands you normally see on Instagram - and they are the nicest people!
Selina of NailsBySelina and I are also planning on meeting up over the summer!
6. What is your favorite animal?
My favorite animal is dogs - they are such sweet and loving creatures!
7. What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is blue, but I really like red and purple as well.
8. When were you the most afraid in your life until now?
Every time I take an exam. I am so scared of exams and tests - especially after I got into university.
9. When were you the most happy in your life until now?
Every time someone I care about is happy (or whenever I get a new nail polish)!
10. Do you believe in something (religion)?
I consider myself an agnostic.
11. What did you do in the easter holidays when all the stores were closed?
I studied, cleaned my apartment, and hung out with my boyfriend and my family.

My nominations
Eva at Coewless Polish
Selina at NailsBySelina
Nina at NailGeek.dk
Maria at MissChinchilly
Maria at Spin the Beauty

My questions
1. What is your favorite TV series?
2. What is your favorite movie?
3. What is your favorite book?
4. Which kind of music do you prefer?
5. What do you consider the perfect date?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
7. How many nail polishes do you own?
8. What is your dream profession?
9. Who is your favorite blogger?
10. What is your favorite food?
11. Describe yourself in three words

Thank you for nominating me Amalie!
What did you guys think about this Liebster Blog Award? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

1 comment: