Friday 13 February 2015

Fancy Friday: Valentine's Day

Hello ladies!

Tomorrow it is Valentine's Day, but today it is time for a Fancy Friday Valentine's Day manicure!

For the manicure I started off with a light pink base of OPI Mod About You on my middle finger, ring finger, and pinky, and a red base of Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pop Art on my pointer and thumb. Afterwards I used a small nail art brush and the red Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pop Art to freehand on the little kisses on my middle and ring finger. To finish off the skittlette I applied the holographic glitter China Glaze Fairy Dust to my pinky.


I really love this manicure and I think it is perfect for Valentine's Day!
What do you guys think about this manicure? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls created for this week's challenge down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment