Thursday 4 December 2014

Santa Claus

Hey guys!

Today I have some more christmas nail art I made for the Danish nail polish brand By K. to show you.
This time it is a Santa Claus manicure!

For the manicure I started off with a red base of By K. The Sky is the Limit on all my nails except for one of my two accent nails which I painted a skin color with By K. Pretty Nude.
For Santa Claus' head on my middle finger I applied the red By K. The Sky is the Limit to one third of the nail. Afterwards I used a dotting tool and white acrylic paint to dot on Santa's beard, sideburns and the white part of his hat. Lastly I added his eyes and mouth with a small brush and black acrylic paint and his nose with the pink By K. Camelia Rose and a small dotting tool.
For Santa Claus' suit on my ring finger I dotted on the white, fluffy part of it with a big dotting tool and white acrylic paint. Afterwards I painted of the belt with a small brush and black acrylic paint. Finally I used the bronze By K. Copper Heart and a small brush to paint on the belt buckle.


I think this is adorable!
What do you guys think about this Santa Claus nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment