Monday 1 December 2014

Christmas Trees

Hi girls!

In November I made some christmas nail art for the Danish nail polish brand By K. and during December I will be showing them to you.
First up is a christmas tree manicure!

To make this christmas tree manicure I started off with a fuchsia base of By K. Pink Dahlia. For the nail art on my ring and middle finger I used some tape and the teal green glitter By K. Waterfall to make triangles resembling christmas trees. Afterwards I used the silver holographic glitter By K. Super Nova and an orange stick to place the glitters like tinsels on the christmas tress. Lastly I placed the gold star studs from Born Pretty Store (#5003) on top of the trees.


I really like how I used untraditional christmas colors and how this turned out really christmas-y anyway!
What do you guys think about this christmas nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment