Friday 7 November 2014

Fancy Friday: Sugar Spun

Hello ladies!

Today I have some Fancy Friday nail art to share with you.
This time the challenge is sugar spun or fan brush and I decided to make some sugar spun nail art and to make it resemble chocolate!

If you do not know what a sugar spun manicure is, you can check out this tutorial by Sammy at The Nailasaurus.

For the manicure I started off with a chocolate brown base of OPI Ice-Bergers & Fries. Afterwards I followed the tutorial by Sammy using the dark brown nail polish Essie Partner in Crime and the beige nail polish Essie Urban Jungle.


I like how much this resemble chocolate!
What do you guys think about this sugar spun nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls created for this week's challenge down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment