Wednesday 12 November 2014

Chevron Skittlette

Hello ladies!

Today I made some nail art that I would like to show you guys - a chevron skittlette manicure.
For those of you who do not know what a skittlette manicure is, you can read about how Marta from Chit Chat Nails explains it here.

For the manicure I started off with a white base of Essie Blanc on my ring and middle finger, a teal green base of Essie Ruffles & Feathers on my pointer and thumb and a silver texture base of OPI It's Frosty Outside on my pinky. To make the chevron nail art on my middle and ring finger I used Chevron Nail Vinyls from Glam My Mani and the black nail polish Essie Licorice.


I really like the nail vinyls I got from Glam My Mani!
What do you girls think about this nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment