Tuesday 11 February 2014

11 Pastel

Hello ladies!

So today I have yet another manicure of the February Nail Art Challenge to show you guys. As the title reveals it is a Pastel Manicure, so I decided to make a conversations heart manicure!

Conversation candyhearts
I started off with a skittle manicure of the following nail polishes: Etude House OR202 (orange), Etude House GR701 (green), Essie Play Date (purple), Tiger Nail Polish #59 (pink) and Tiger Nail Polish #45 (yellow). Afterwards I used my Pink Barry M Nail Art Pen to write different conversation heart sayings (Be mine, Love me, xoxo and Kiss me) on my nails. Lastly I topped everything off with the matte top coat Essie Matte About You to add a matte/chalky effect to the nails.
My inspiration for this manicure os from this manicure by Jennifer at FabFatale.com.


What do you think? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo
- Louise.

No comments:

Post a Comment