Monday 16 October 2017

BOW Thermo Top Coat Black

Hey guys!

Today I have a swatch and review of BOW Thermo Top Coat Black to share with you!
Thermo Top Coat Black is a thermal polish that ranges from a sheer light grey to black with tiny holographic flakes.

The formula is good. I applied it over the nude polish Cirque Colors Dakota stamped with the black polish Essie Licorice and the MoYou London Holy Shapes 03 stamping plate on my middle and ring finger. It applied beautifully with one easy coat, but unfortunately it did make streaks in my stamping nail art.
The thermal shift is stunning and it shifts quickly in different temperatures.


Above the polish is in its hot state and below it is in its cold state.


It really is a shame that it smeared my nail art, because I think the disappearing nail art effect is awesome!
What do you guys think about this thermal nail polish? Let me know in the comments.

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment