Thursday 31 August 2017

Marble

Hey guys!

Today I have some stunning marble nails to share with you!
This nail art is actually a recreation of this mani I did last year.

For the manicure I started off with a white base of Essence Wild White Ways on my ring finger and pinky, and a red base of Essie Really Red on my middle finger, pointer, and thumb. For the marble nails I followed this tutorial by The Nailasaurus using Essence Wild White Ways, the grey polish OPI Embrace the Gray, and the black polish Essie Licorice. To finish everything off I added a thick piece of silver striping tape to my ring finger.


Close up!


I love this marble technique - I have to try it out with some other colors soon!
What do you guys think about this marble nail art? Let me know in the comments.

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment