Wednesday 19 July 2017

Geodes

Hey guys!

Today I tried to make geode nails for the first time! I was inspired by @heblewskasandra.

For the manicure I started off with a black base of Essie Licorice on all my nails, except for my middle and ring finger on which I started off with the blue holo glitter F.U.N Lacquer How Deep I Your Holo?. Afterwards I applied a layer of white polish followed by a layer of fast drying top coat. When that was completely dry I used a cotton swab dipped in acetone to remove some of the white polish to reveal the blue glitter underneath. Lastly I freehanded the details of the geode design with a small nail art brush, the gold holo glitter F.U.N Lacquer Million Dollar Dream and Essie Licorice.


Close up!



I was so nervous to try this out, but I am loving the result!
What do you guys think about this nail art? Let me know in the comments.

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment