Tuesday 16 May 2017

Pearlescent

Hey guys!

Today I have a swatch and review of some pearlescent powder from Born Pretty Store (#39324).
I bought color #7, which is a pink to aqua blue to green powder (when over white)


I applied the powder over white (here I used Essence Wild White Ways) using the chrome powder technique by JauntyJuli. It was really easy to apply - I was actually surprised by how easy it was to use.
The only downside to this product is the fact that you can not use a regular top coat on top of it, as it will ruin the effect.


I think this powder is so beautiful! The pictures does not do them justice, but it was hard to capture the effect and I had to take pictures outside my light box to capture more of the effect, which unfortunately made the picture quality worse.
What do you guys think about this pearlescent powder? Let me know in the comments.

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment