Sunday 12 March 2017

Essie Sleek Stick Nail Stickers

Hey guys!

Today I have a review of the Essie Sleek Stick Nail Stickers in the color 09 Stickers and Stones, which is nail stickers in a taupe color with a vertical silver glitter gradient.


The package contains 18 nail stickers in various sizes, 1 nail file, and 1 instruction sheet.

The nail stickers are really difficult to apply to the nails, because they are so thick. This results in a somewhat wrinkled look on the nails, which is a shame. I really like that color and design of the nail stickers though.


Usually I would use a top coat to smoothen out the small imperfections and wrinkles, but when I attempted that, they wrinkled up even more (as on the picture below)!


I think it is unfortunate that they are not working with top coat, as it means that they won't be longwearing on the nails (as advertised on the packaging).

All in all, I am really disappointed with these nail stickers. They are really pretty in the package, but they do not apply well and they look awful on the nails.
What do you guys think about these nail stickers? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

2 comments:

  1. Nej, det er da ikke et hit. Lyder også besværligt ift neglelak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nej, de er bestemt ikke et hit - jeg tror også bare at jeg holder mig til neglelak :)

      Delete