Friday 9 December 2016

Candy Cane

Hey guys!

Today I have some simple christmas nail art to share with you!

For the manicure I started off with a white base of Essence Wild White Ways on all my nails. Afterwards I stamped in the candy cane design with MoYou London Festive 06 stamping plate and the textured, red polish OPI Magazine Cover Mouse - I also had to fill in the design with some more of OPI Magazine Cover Mouse to make it completely opaque.


Close up!


This did not turn out as I imagined it in my head.
What do you guys think about this christmas nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

2 comments:

  1. Jeg ELSKER candy cane negle, og dine er meget fine. Jeg plejer at lave dem med tape, det er forholdsvist nemt. Rigtig go' jul. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mange tak, søde Sanne! Det tror jeg også er lettere - i hvert fald med teksturlakker, for jeg var jo nødt til at male ovenpå mit stamp. Glædelig jul til dig også :D

      Delete