Thursday 21 July 2016

Make-up

Hey guys!

Today I have some simple nail art inspired by Gabby Morris.

For the manicure I started off with a pink base of piCture pOlish Bardot on all my nails. Afterwards I stamped the make-up palette and brush on my middle finger using the stamping plate MoYou London Princess 02, the black stamping polish Mundo de Uñas Black and six polishes to color in the palette (let me know if you want the names). On my pinky I freehanded the mascara brush with a small nail art brush and black acrylic paint. I finished everything off by applying the lipstick charm to my ring finger.


Close up!


And another!


I think this make-up nail art turned out so cute!
What do you guys think about this manicure? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment