Friday 28 August 2015

Fancy Friday: Dreams

Hello ladies!

Today I have another Fancy Friday manicure to share with you guys and the challenge this week (as chosen by me) is dreams!

I chose to freehand little piCture pOlish bottles on my nails inspired by Katharina of @cottonconey, because one of my biggest dreams is to make a collaboration shade with piCture pOlish! I have even had a note on my phone with my polish idea for months! If I could make a collaboration shade, I would call it Sunshine and it should be yellow (like OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana) with their signature scattered holo. It is inspired by good feelings and happiness!

For the manicure I started off with a white base of piCture pOlish Bright White on all my nails. Afterwards I freehanded the little piCture polish bottles with a small nail art brush, black acrylic paint and the following polishes: Forget Me Not (blue), O'hara (red), Enchanting (green), Paris (coral), Hussy (purple), and Chillax (mint). To finish off the skittlette I applied piCture pOlish Holiday to my pinky.


I think these little bottles are so cute!
What do you guys think about this manicure and my nail polish idea? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girl made for this week's challenge down below!


2 comments: