Friday 19 June 2015

Fancy Friday: Paradise

Hello ladies!

Today I have a Fancy Friday manicure to share with you guys!
The challenge this week is paradise and I made this sunset skittlette inspired by Nailstorming, as I image paradise as me lying on a beach while the sun is going down with the people I love around me.

For the manicure I started off with a white base of OPI Alpine Snow on all my nails followed by a sunset-inspired gradient of L'Oréal Exotic Canaries, Essie Van D'Go and Essie Peach Side Babe. Afterwards I freehanded the palm trees on my middle and ring finger with a small nail art brush and black acrylic paint. To finish off the skittlette I applied China Glaze Fairy Dust to my pinky.


I really love how this manicure turned out!
What do you guys think about this paradise skittlette? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls made today down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment