Sunday 4 January 2015

Decisions, decisions

Hey guys!

I have so many untried polishes right now, I don't even know which one(s) to try on first (a real first world problem, right?)! I actually made a deal with myself that I won't buy any more nail polish until I have tried them all!

Today I would like to share two of my untrieds with you guys: Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pop Art and piCture pOlish Minty.

Yves Saint Laurent is a red crelly (a mix of creme and jelly - read more about it here) that is opaque in two thin coats. I love bright reds so of course I needed this one in my life!
piCture pOlish Minty is a mint green crelly with matte white and dark pink glitter and a scattered holographic shimmer - so unique.


I love these two together!
What do you guys think about this combination? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment