Friday 22 August 2014

Fancy Friday: Untried

Hello ladies!

Today I have some Fancy Friday nail art to show you guys!
This time the challenge is untried, which can mean both an untried technique or untried nail polishes. I decided to try an untried technique - negative space - with one of my untried nail polishes (like a boss!).

Down below is a picture of my little drawer of untried nail polishes (those of you following me on Instagram have already seen this). I keep all my untried nail polishes apart from my other nail polishes so I know which ones to try out and use next!


For the manicure I was inspired by this negative space manicure by Alice at One Nail To Rule Them All.
I followed her tutorial using a medium sized dotting tool, By K. Dandelion (yellow), Essie Mint Candy Apple (blue), Etude House OR202 (orange) and my untried L'Oréal Pistachio Drage (off-white green). For the matte effect I used Essie Matte About You!


I do not know if I like this particular negative space manicure, but I will definitely try the technique again sometime.
What do you girls think about this negative space manicure? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished!
- Louise.

Remember to check out what the other girls created for this week's challenge down below!


2 comments: