Thursday 16 April 2015

April Nail Art Challenge: Stamping

Hello ladies!

Today I have another manicure for the April Nail Art Challenge to show you guys!
The challenge today is stamping and I made a skittlette featuring double stamping.

For the manicure I started off with a white base of OPI Alpine Snow on my pinky, a purple base of Essie Play Date on my middle and ring finger, and a holographic purple base of piCture pOlish Hussy on my pointer and thumb. Afterwards I used MoYou London Pro Plate Collection 07 to stamp the design on my middle and ring finger with Mundo de Uñas White followed by piCture pOlish Hussy.


I absolutely LOVE how this manicure turned out!
What do you guys think about this stamping nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls made for todays challenge down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment