Thursday 13 March 2014

By K. Imperial Collection

Hi girls!

Today I have swatches and reviews of the Danish nail polish brand By K.'s Imperial collection.
The collection consists of a beautiful crelly polish, an amazing glitter top coat and an awesome metallic polish!


First off I would like to tell you guys a little bit about the brand By K.
By K. is a Danish nail polish brand established in March 2012. The brand only produces nail polishes without any critical substances that were tested on animals. Their polishes are Cruelty Free, vegan and 5-Free, which I think is pretty amazing!

THE SKY IS THE LIMIT
A classic red nail polish - so beautiful.
The formula on this one was amazing and the opacity was fantastic as well - one quick coat and you are good to go!



SUPER NOVA
A mix of silver holographic small and hexagon glitters in a clear base - so awesome!
The formula of this polish was amazing - not too thick and not too thin, so the glitter pay-off was fantastic as well.
Below I used one coat of Super Nova over The Sky is the Limit.



MOON DUST
A gorgeous silver metallic.
The formula was great - it was nice and buttery and I only needed two thin coats for it to be completely opaque.



Overall I love this collection - the polishes are all fantastic and they go great with each other! I am going to do some nail art with these polishes together really soon, so stay tuned.
What do you girls think of this collection? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo
- Louise.

No comments:

Post a Comment